Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet, CA offers seven training programs to students looking for careers in cosmetology, esthetics (skin care), barbering, manicuring, makeup artistry, massage therapy or teacher training.
- Cosmetology: Students enrolled in this program receive practical training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, texturizing, skin care, makeup, nail care, salon management and state board training.
- Esthetics (Skin Care): This program provides practical training and technical instruction in various aspects of esthetics including skin analysis, facials, hair removal, exfoliation, make-up, salon management and state board training.
- Barbering: Coming Soon! Our barbering program includes hands on-training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, shaving, facial massage and salon management.
- Manicuring: The manicuring course trains students in the anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
- Massage Therapy: This course covers both technical classroom instruction and practical experience in the science and art of massage therapy. While traditional classroom training is part of the curriculum, majority of the training is focused on learning through hands-on exercises working on fellow students.
- Teacher Training: The course is designed to provide technical classroom instruction and practical experience in the science and art of teaching.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry): The workshop includes training in makeup artistry under the expert guidance of some of Marinello’s leading specialists.