Marinello Schools of Beauty in Layton, Utah
|Davis Applied Tech. Center||550 E. 300 South||Kaysville||84037||(801) 543-2361|
|Weber State University||1112 University Circle||Ogden||84408||(801) 626-8876|
|Utah State Office of Educ.||250 East 500 South||Salt Lake City||84111||(801) 538-7824|
|SLCC School of Applied Tech Testing Serv||1575 S State Street||Salt Lake City||84115||(801) 957-3257|
Welcome to Marinello Schools of Beauty – Layton, Utah! Marinello Schools of Beauty has been associated with high quality beauty education and training for over 100 years. To consistently emerge as a top beauty school in the country is no mean feat and we take immense pride in that fact.
We’re also incredibly proud of all the students who’ve joined the beauty industry after training at one of our schools. We’ve over 60 such schools nationwide making us the leading chain of beauty schools in the country.
Our beauty school in Layton, Utah is nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS) and approved to operate in the stateby the Utah Department of Commerce under its Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing.
Turn your beauty career dreams into reality. Join Marinello Schools of Beauty today!
About our campus
Marinello Schools of Beauty, formerly known as Fran Brown Beauty College, is a premier beauty school in Layton, Utah. Located on N. Main Street south of W. Hill Field Road, our Layton campus is easily accessible from all points in the Ogden-Clearfield metro area.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Utah employs 2,900 cosmetologists, hairdressers and hair stylists and offers abundant job opportunities for aspiring beauty professionals. These are exactly the kind of opportunities that our students are trained to grab.
The focused technical instruction, real-world salon experience, practical training, industry exposure, salon management and guest satisfaction skills and State Board testing our students receive make them ideal candidates for a variety of beauty jobs.
Whether you’re looking for a position in a chic salon or plan to start your own beauty business in this entrepreneur-friendly state, graduating from Marinello Schools of Beauty will provide you the skills and confidence to take up your new assignment with aplomb.
Take a personal tour of the campus and watch beauty come to life!
575 North Main Street
Layton, UT 84041
Telephone: (801) 546-6166
Toll Free Phone: (800) 648-3413
Programs we offer
Students at Marinello beauty school in Layton, Utah can choose from a variety of training programs that include:
- Cosmetology/Barbering: Students enrolled in this program receive practical training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, texturizing, skin care, makeup, nail care, salon management and state board training.
- Esthetics (Skin Care): This program provides practical training and technical instruction in various aspects of esthetics including skin analysis, facials, hair removal, exfoliation, make-up, salon management and state board training.
- Master Esthetics with Laser Certification: This program provides students with technical instruction and practical hands-on training in Facial Therapy and Esthetics among other things.The program qualifies graduates to perform laser treatments for hair reduction and skin rejuvenation.
- Nail Technology: Students will learn both technical classroom instruction in the science of nail technology and applied effort for practical operations. The course covers training in the anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
- Teacher Training: The course is designed to provide technical classroom instruction and practical experience in the science and art of teaching.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry): The workshop includes training in makeup artistry under the expert guidance of some of Marinello’s leading specialists.
Student Salon and Spa Hours
- Tuesday10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Wednesday10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Thursday10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Friday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Events and Initiatives
In yet another example of our commitment towards our students, the Layton campus has been holding a speed interviewing event to help place numerous graduates in careers right after licensing. While job placement is the primary objective of the event, it is also meant to help students interface with potential employers and develop their interviewing skills.
A Message from the School Director
Marinello School of Beauty – Layton campus is recognized as delivering exceptional education in all aspects of Cosmetology/Barbering, Master Esthetics with Laser Certification and Nail Technology. Our faculty and staff are very passionate about what they do which is visible in the culture of our campus. We work diligently to ensure that once a student graduates they are not only proficient in their chosen field, but they have a level of excellence and professionalism that is second to none. All administrative staff works with an open door policy and are here to help guide our students to a successful career. Marinello students are trained to start successful careers as top stylists, estheticians and licensed professionals in the beauty industry.
Copyright © 2004-2012 B&H Education Inc.