Students at Marinello beauty school in Layton, Utah can choose from a variety of training programs that include:
- Cosmetology/Barbering: Students enrolled in this program receive practical training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, texturizing, skin care, makeup, nail care, salon management and state board training.
- Esthetics (Skin Care): This program provides practical training and technical instruction in various aspects of esthetics including skin analysis, facials, hair removal, exfoliation, make-up, salon management and state board training.
- Master Esthetics with Laser Certification: This program provides students with technical instruction and practical hands-on training in Facial Therapy and Esthetics among other things.The program qualifies graduates to perform laser treatments for hair reduction and skin rejuvenation.
- Nail Technology: Students will learn both technical classroom instruction in the science of nail technology and applied effort for practical operations. The course covers training in the anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
- Teacher Training: The course is designed to provide technical classroom instruction and practical experience in the science and art of teaching.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry): The workshop includes training in makeup artistry under the expert guidance of some of Marinello’s leading specialists.