Marinello beauty school in San Mateo offers five training programs to students each designed to provide them the skills necessary to become a top cosmetologist, manicurist, barber, or beauty instructor.
- Cosmetology: Students enrolled in this program receive practical training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, texturizing, skin care, makeup, nail care, salon management and state board training.
- Barbering: Our barbering program includes hands on-training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, shaving, facial massage and salon management.
- Manicuring: The manicuring course trains students in the anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
- Teacher Training: The course is designed to provide technical classroom instruction and practical experience in the science and art of teaching.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry): The workshop includes training in makeup artistry under the expert guidance of some of Marinello’s leading specialists.