At Marinello cosmetology school, Santa Clara, we offer the following training programs each designed to provide you the skills necessary to become a top cosmetologist, esthetician or manicurist.
- Cosmetology: Students enrolled in this program receive practical training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, texturizing, skin care, makeup, nail care, salon management and state board training.
- Esthetics (Skin Care): This program provides practical training and technical instruction in various aspects of esthetics including skin analysis, facials, hair removal, exfoliation, make-up, salon management and state board training.
- Advanced Facial & Body Treatments: This program is meant to train licensed estheticians in advanced clinical skin treatments, advanced body treatments, equipment handling, and business skills.
- Manicuring: The manicuring course trains students in the anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry): The workshop includes training in makeup artistry under the expert guidance of some of Marinello’s leading specialists.