Completion of Phase 1: Fundamentals of Makeup Artistry or an equally credited training course is strongly recommended.
• Pro Transfer Deluxe Workstation with Tattoos (Includes: 3 primary inks, 3 secondary inks, 1 touchup ink, setting powder, a brush, and 6” x 24” single sheet with 30 tattoo designs)
• Skin Light Dura Starter Sets .25 oz. (Light to medium skin tones with adjusters. Colors: Porcelain, Blush Ivory, Ivory, Sand, Pure Beige, Toffee, Vein, Coral Adjuster, Olive Adjuster, Red Adjuster)
• Skin Dark Dura Pro Palette (Medium to dark skin tones with adjusters. Colors: Golden Honey, Clay, Natural Mocha, Cappuccino, Dark Cocoa, Espresso, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Red IO, Cool Blue)
Marinello’s Tattoo Creation and Cover Up certification class is an excellent opportunity for makeup artists looking to enhance their body art skills and expand their resume. In this comprehensive one-day beauty workshop, you will advance your existing makeup skills by learning how to apply Tempu’s Pro Transfers, how to properly cover real tattoos and scars, as well as the various stencil techniques used to create long-lasting, waterproof temporary tattoos. As part of the course, you will receive a makeup kit with all of the tools and supplies you need to practice these new skills at home.
Demand is high for professional makeup artists with a wide range of beauty skills, especially in the film, television and fashion industries, and our Tattoo Creation and Cover Up certificate will really give you that Marinello edge!
• Prepping the skin, proper application, after care, and removal of temporary tattoos
• Using color theory to cover up intense tattoo pigments for flawless coverage. Cream vs. alcohol products for tattoo coverage and the longevity of your application
• Using airbrush and a stencil to create a temporary tattoo
• Creating a freehand temporary tattoo
• Using color theory to cover up intense tattoo pigments
VIEW DATES AND LOCATIONS