Duration: 10am-4pm (1 day)
Prerequisite: Completion of Phase 1: Fundamentals of Makeup Artistry or an equally credited training course is strongly recommended.
Tuition Investment: $ 350.00
(Includes Tattoo Kit)
• Pro Transfer Deluxe Workstation with Tattoos (Includes: 3 primary inks, 3 secondary inks, 1 touchup ink, setting powder, a brush, and 6” x 24” single sheet with 30 tattoo designs)
• Skin Light Dura Starter Sets .25 oz. (Light to medium skin tones with adjusters. Colors: Porcelain, Blush Ivory, Ivory, Sand, Pure Beige, Toffee, Vein, Coral Adjuster, Olive Adjuster, Red Adjuster)
• Skin Dark Dura Pro Palette (Medium to dark skin tones with adjusters. Colors: Golden Honey, Clay, Natural Mocha, Cappuccino, Dark Cocoa, Espresso, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Red IO, Cool Blue)
If you’re an artist looking to enhance your body art skills, then this is the workshop for you. Students will learn how to apply and color TEMPTU PRO’s Pro Transfers, various stencil techniques, and how to properly cover real tattoos and scars. By taking this workshop, you will advance your existing makeup skills. You will be provided with the kit necessary to execute durable, waterproof tattoo coverage and be able to create long-lasting, waterproof temporary tattoos.
• Prepping the skin, proper application, after care, and removal of temporary tattoos
• Using color theory to cover up intense tattoo pigments for flawless coverage. Cream vs. alcohol products for tattoo coverage and the longevity of your application
• Using airbrush and a stencil to create a temporary tattoo
• Creating a freehand temporary tattoo
• Using color theory to cover up intense tattoo pigments
VIEW DATES AND LOCATIONS