Hundreds of thousands of people in New England remain without electricity — and many have been evacuated from their homes — as a result of the devastation of Hurricane Sandy.
Marinello Schools of Beauty wants to help the community by offering complimentary shampoo and blow dry services at seven of their New England campuses. You’ll feel refreshed and invigorated as you relax in our salon and let our talented students shampoo your storm cares away!
This offer is available immediately, and will remain available until the situation is stabilized and the power is restored. Walk-ins are always welcome! We’re open Monday 5:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m., Tuesday through Friday 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m., and Monday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., at these convenient locations:
- East Hartford: 1000 Main Street, Telephone 860-528-7178
- Enfield: 624 Enfield Street, Enfield Plaza, Telephone 860-741-0130
- Hamden: 1245 Dixwell Avenue, Suite 8, Telephone 203-287-1500
- Meriden: 1231 E. Main Street, Telephone 203-237-6683
- Torrington: 33 E. Main Street, Telephone 860-482-0189
- Willimantic: 1320 Main Street, Tyler Square, Telephone 860-423-6339
- Northampton, MA: 76 Pleasant Street, Telephone 413-585-0301
Offer is available at participating Marinello locations.
Service menus, prices and hours vary by location. All services are performed by students under the supervision of an instructor. Financial Aid available to those who qualify. Accredited by NACCAS. Career Placement assistance for graduates. For Gainful Employment disclosures, visit www.marinello.com/disclosure.
What do you think? Let us know your feedback!