This could be the perfect time to examine your career goals. The field of cosmetology offers numerous opportunities for individuals hoping to find a career that’s virtually recession proof. The great thing about beauty industry careers is that they cannot be outsourced. And no matter what condition the economy is in, people will always make it a priority to look and feel good. California offers numerous opportunities to employ your cosmetology skills. According to information provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Handbook, the national job outlook for cosmetologists is 14 percent from 2010 to 2020. *
Cosmetology training programs offered at our City of Industry campus includes:
- Cosmetology – This program offers students an opportunity to build skills and confidence in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, skin care, nail care, state board training and more.
- Esthetics (Skin Care)- This program provides students with an excellent opportunity to learn from their own hands-on experience. This program offers technical instruction in various aspects of esthetics. Students study skin care analysis, hair removal, facials, exfoliation, salon management and more.
- Manicuring- If you’ve ever wanted to learn the art of manicuring, this program can help place your feet on the right career path. Students train in anatomy, physiology, nail beauty techniques and more.
- Teacher Training – Sharing your knowledge, experience and success with future students can be a worthwhile endeavor. This course provides the classroom instruction and support you need to pursue a beauty-industry teaching career.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry) – Marinello provides the training you’ll need to become a professional makeup artist. Students train under the expert guidance of seasoned and professional beauty specialists. Your workshops can prepare you to make a positive impact from the first day of employment.
Making the Decision to Attend Marinello
Attending Marinello offers a number of benefits, like learning from instructors with real-world experience. The Career Development department will be there with you every step of the way, through graduation and beyond. Learn efficient job-search techniques and how to follow up on job leads. Do you need to strengthen your interviewing skills? Our Career Development department can help you develop your confidence through mock interviews. You can make a stronger impression when it comes time for your real interview.
Additionally, you’ll have an opportunity to participate in networking events, career workshops, externship opportunities and more. Marinello also helps you prepare for the state licensure exam. Marinello is dedicated to helping you land the career of your dreams. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
The cosmetology training offered at Marinello Schools of Beauty in the City of Industry can help place your feet on a career path toward success. Call today at 888-434-6989, or request more information.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition, Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/personal-care-and-service/barbers-hairdressers-and-cosmetologists.htm (visited October 04, 2013).
Marinellos City of Industry Campus is located at 1600 S. Azusa Ave., #242, City of Industry, Calif. 91748
Toll free: 800-648-3413