If you haven’t received your high school diploma or GED®, there’s good news. Marinello Schools of Beauty offers an opportunity for students to obtain their GED® or high school diploma by choosing one of three unique study programs.
In today’s economy, it’s important to have at least your GED® to qualify for a better job. A GED® can also help if you’re looking to land your first job. It can be an important tool, too, that helps you get started on a career track. Your GED® can be an excellent stepping stone that may also make you eligible for higher education. It’s an achievement that can give you personal satisfaction regardless of your age or when you may have dropped out of school. Earning your GED® can give you a sense of accomplishment and pride that you’ve taken an important step toward your own success.
Your Marinello Outreach Coordinator can help you:
- Discover the learning program that’s right for you
- Make an improvement in your time management skills
- Stay motivated and focused on your goals
- Schedule a time for your GED® testing
Possessing a GED® permits you to apply for financial aid in any college program or school that qualifies for licensure. Marinello Schools of Beauty supports the following programs.
- PROJECT DIPLOMA – Students can work-from-home in this program. Project Diploma is accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWC). You can receive personalized instructions and get one-on-one assistance. Your instructors will support your personal learning style and work hard to help you achieve success.
- GED® ACADEMY - In this program, students receive a customized learning plan that features an individual, online instruction program, convenient online practice tests, and access to GED® Smart; a digital 700 page study guide that covers the five GED® test areas. You can count on advanced technical and helpful teacher support too. The module’s management system makes it easy for instructors to encourage your progress and assist wherever needed.
- NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL – Receives its accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), which is an accrediting division of AdvacED. National High School provides a quality education through innovative and advanced learning methods.
Get Your GED® – Don’t Delay
Marinello Schools of Beauty offers hands-on training to students hoping for a career in the beauty industry. Students choosing to enroll in one of our programs must have a GED® or high school diploma to be eligible for financial aid.* Your GED® is an important step in the right direction, and we can help you.
Today, you can prepare to get your high school diploma or GED®. You can study at your own comfortable pace and earn your GED® in less time than you may think. It’s an investment in time, but a small investment when you think of the lifelong benefits you can enjoy by possessing your GED®.
Don’t hesitate. Your career dreams are only one small step away. Students participating in our High School Diploma or
GED® programs are not required to attend Marinello Schools of Beauty.
*Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Contact Marinello Schools of Beauty today to find out how you can start preparing to test for your high school diploma or GED®. Or call today at 888-434-6989.