Marinello Schools of Beauty is pleased to announce the winners of its Fourth Annual Raw Talent Scholarship. This exciting opportunity allows high school students who desire professional beauty training to showcase their natural talents. Ten scholarships and seven professional makeup workshops — with a total value of $81,250 — have been won by high school students in the three regional categories of Southern California, Northern California, and Utah-Oregon-Nevada. The top winners are:
In Southern California:
- First Place: Yasmeen Frierson, San Bernardino — $10,000 scholarship
- First Place: Shana Wilson, Lomita — $10,000 scholarship
- Second Place: Marysha Farmer, San Bernardino — $5,000 scholarship
- Third Place: Itzayana Eguia, San Diego — $5,000 scholarship
In Northern California:
- First Place: Brianna Lee, Redding — $10,000 scholarship
- Second Place: Jazzmine Pedroza, Concord — $5,000 scholarship
- Third Place: Ashley Smith, Redding — Professional Makeup Workshop with Kit
- First Place: Janesse Mitchell, Portland, OR — $10,000 scholarship
- Second Place: Kelsie Glassford, Provo, UT — $5,000 scholarship
- Third Place: Aubrey Schill, Provo, UT — Professional Makeup Workshop with Kit
Marinello Schools of Beauty has been defining beauty education since 1905 and operates more than 60 campuses nationwide. Marinello has provided thousands of graduates with Cosmetology education in California, Connecticut, Kansas, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon and Utah.
For more information on graduation rates, median debt of students and other important information, visit the www.marinello.com/disclosure page to download the Marinello Schools of Beauty Gainful Employment Disclosures.
What do you think? Let us know your feedback!